Terms & Conditions
Standard Reservation Terms and Conditions
Should you wish to cancel your reservation you must contact the hotel no later than 48 hours prior to your arrival date. After this time a minimum charge of the first nights’ accommodation will occur.
Special Offer and Reduced Rate Terms and Conditions
Special offers or reduced rate reservations will be fully pre-paid in advance at the point of reservation and are non refundable and non transferable in case of cancellation.
Group Reservation Terms and Conditions
The rates, terms and conditions applying to groups are conditional upon a minimum of 20 paying guests arriving and departing together. In the event of the number of paying guests falling below 20, the Hotel reserves the right to apply individual rack rates.
a) Each group is subject to confirmation in writing with in a time scale agreed with the hotel at time of booking.
b) A contract will then be issued, which must signed and returned to the Hotel within 7 working days.
A non refundable deposit of £10.00 per person will be required no later than 12 weeks prior to arrival (or at time of booking if within that time), unless credit facilities have been agreed with the Hotel.
Balance of payments should be received no later than 6 weeks prior to arrival (or at time of booking if within that time) unless credit facilities have been agreed with the Hotel.
a) Cancellations/amendments should be notified in writing. There will be no charge for cancellations/amendments received not less than 28 days to arrival.
b) Cancellations/amendments made after 28 days prior to arrival will be charged in full.
6. Rooming Lists:
Rooming lists must be received a minimum 14 days prior to the groups arrival.
Porterage requests must be received a minimum of two weeks prior to the groups arrival. Charges may apply.
8. Car Parking:
We have limited car parking on site, but there are lots of options for parking in the area. Take a look at our contact page for our parking recommendations.
The Hotel reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any time in the event that the operator/company fails to comply with any terms of this agreement.
Your room will be ready from 2pm on the day of arrival and checkout is at 11am on the day of departure. Please be aware, all of our bedrooms are non smoking
As a city centre hotel, we do not have our own car parking facilities on site. However there is a pay and display car park directly behind the hotel located on Brown St. This parking is free daily between the hours of 6pm – 8am, we strongly recommend however, that you check the current instructions on display by the Council.
If you are unsure which terms and conditions apply to your reservation please ask when making the booking however terms and conditions will be sent to you in the confirmation.
Win a night away competition terms
1. The prize will consist of a one night stay for 2 people at Best Western Plus The Connaught Hotel and Spa Bournemouth. Includes bed & breakfast, plus FREE use of all spa and leisure facilities. Date of stay will be agreed with winner.
2. All entries with a valid email address received by 31st December 2019 will be entered into a prize draw. Winner will be selected at random by 15th January 2020.
3. Employees/contractors/families of the Promoter and any companies associated to the Promoter are not eligible to enter this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
4. The winner will be notified by email within two working days of the draw. The winner will be required to respond within 7 days of notification confirming their acceptance of the prize. In the event that a winner does not respond within 7 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award select an alternative winner.
5. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.
Promoter: Best Western The Red Lion Hotel, Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2AN.