Our hotel, bar and restaurant are all open without any Covid-19 restrictions.
- Guests are asked to wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel
- Perspex screens have been added to all relevant areas
- An enhanced deep cleaning programme is carried out in all communal areas, with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitiser is provided for guests in all main areas of the hotel
- Safe distance markers have been added to the floor in relevant areas
- Health and hygiene signage has been added to remind guests about best practices
- We will be encouraging debit and credit card at this time to avoid the handling of cash.
Bedrooms / Housekeeping
- Housekeeping is provided as standard unless you would prefer us not to service your room during your stay. If so, we’ll happily supply clean towels, linen, toiletries etc to your door as you wish.
- All bedrooms will be meticulously cleaned and fully disinfected between guests. Extra attention will be paid to high touch areas such as TV remote controls, light switches, kettles, hair dryers, wardrobe doors and any other buttons or handles.
- In order to practise good hand hygiene, we’d ask all guests to wash their hands when returning to their bedrooms.
Check-in and Out
- Express check-in. To reduce contact, and the time spent at reception, we’ll offer you the option to check in before your arrival where possible.
- Room keys will be sanitised before issue and upon return.
Food and Drink
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in the designated areas or with room service at an additional charge.
- We operate a table reservation system in all of our areas for greater protection and to allow us to clean and sanitise these key areas while maintaining social distancing at all times. Please reserve your table to avoid disappointment.
- All of our colleagues have been trained in new hygiene practices and procedures based on official guidance from the government
- All our team will maintain social distancing wherever possible.
If there’s anything that you would like further information about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Safety Measures – Covid-19
The Red Lion Hotel Salisbury has been independently audited by Quality in Tourism to certify that we are Covid-19 ‘Safe, Clean and Legal’.