We are delighted to confirm that our hotel, bar and restaurant are now all open without any Covid-19 restrictions.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Our Covid-19 Booking Guarantee covers you in case of any disruptions caused by Covid-19. Plus, our standard booking policy gives you flexibility when booking directly with us:
- All flexible bookings can be cancelled FREE of charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date.
- All advance purchase bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For group bookings please refer back to the T&Cs of your original booking.
- Although no longer a legal requirement, we request that all guests wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel
- Perspex screens have been added to all relevant areas
- An enhanced deep cleaning programme is carried out in all communal areas, with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitiser is provided for guests in all main areas of the hotel
- Safe distance markers have been added to the floor in relevant areas
- Health and hygiene signage has been added to remind guests about best practices
- We will always attempt to operate a contactless process for our guests. E.g. encouraging guests to contact reception via phone for assistance unless it’s absolutely necessary to speak to us in person.
- We will be encouraging debit and credit card at this time to avoid the handling of cash.
Bedrooms / Housekeeping
- Housekeeping is provided as standard unless you would prefer us not to service your room during your stay. If so, we’ll happily supply clean towels, linen, toiletries etc to your door as you wish.
- All bedrooms will be meticulously cleaned and fully disinfected between guests. Extra attention will be paid to high touch areas such as TV remote controls, light switches, kettles, hair dryers, wardrobe doors and any other buttons or handles.
- We’d request that when possible, guests should use their bedroom toilet rather than toilets in the public areas of the hotel
- In order to practise good hand hygiene, we’d ask all guests to wash their hands when returning to their bedrooms.
Check-in and Out
- Express check-in. To reduce contact, and the time spent at reception, we’ll offer you the option to check in before your arrival where possible.
- Room keys will be sanitised before issue and upon return.
Food and Drink
- When you stay with us you can choose to dine in the designated areas or with room service at an additional charge.
- We operate a table reservation system in all of our areas for greater protection and to allow us to clean and sanitise these key areas while maintaining social distancing at all times. Please reserve your table to avoid disappointment.
- All of our colleagues have been trained in new hygiene practices and procedures based on official guidance from the government
- All our team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain social distancing wherever possible
- Our colleagues have been asked to continue to wear face coverings in public spaces and when face to face with guests
- All colleagues will be required to stay home if unwell and have been asked to check their temperature each day before coming to work.
If there’s anything that you would like further information about, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Safety Measures – Covid-19
The Red Lion Hotel Salisbury has been independently audited by Quality in Tourism to certify that we are Covid-19 ‘Safe, Clean and Legal’.